- Speed adjustment between 5 and 60 words per minutes
- Adjustment of sound frequency
- Joystick Interface (more generaly on the sound card) for the 'paddles' or 'straight key' plug in
- Serial Port Interface (COM) for key plug in and/or a CW transceiver remote keying
- Keying recording
- Keyboard keying
- Synchronized keying (hearing yourself keying on a chanel while hearing the auto keyer on the other chanel) good to learn straight key
- Possible setting of inter characters and inter words duration
- Character buffer
- Storing short texts as variables and re-use them by clicking corresponding buttons
- Storing predefined QSO types
- Function keys allocation
- Text generator for groups (numerics, alphabetics, punctuation) and words (with possible filtering), dictionaries management
- Converting texts to CW in 'Wav', 'mp3' files formats (using blade encoder software), and 'midi' file format
- Vocal spelling of text
- Décoding your own keying from PC sound card, display of decoded text.
- LF Spectrum display et decoding via a band pass filter (BW=50Hz, order=3).
This software is intended to be used under Windows NT4, Windows 2000 (DirectX 9 must be installed), Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. (Does not work under W95/98/ME sorry).